Looking for something?

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Love, love, LOVE!

It's February.

And that means...love is in the air! And as a professional photographer, I'm privileged to see so much LOVE! 

Love can mean so many different things. It can be the sticky fingers from my daughter's hands in my hair. It can be holding my husband's hand while getting groceries together. Or it can be a big hug from Grandpa. 

I can't even describe the joy in my heart when I get to preserve love in every session. It can be seen every day, even though sometimes you need to look a bit harder than others...;) I get to document it every time I pick up my camera.

So, today, take some time to slow down and look around, and see LOVE. Laugh with that friend, hug that relative a little longer, giggle at your toddler's messy face and take every opportunity to say I love you. 

Happy Valentine's Day -a few weeks early- from my studio to your home. 

XOXO-Tash


"I have learned that to be with those I love is enough."
Walt Whitman